Numbers Don't Lie

Monday, January 23, 2006

How long it takes a man to decide if a woman is worth a second date?

Men take only 15 minutes to decide if a woman is worth a second date. For women, it take an hour or so to decide whether to get together again.
Here are some other US dating statistics from the source:
63% percent of married couples meet through friends;
44 % of adult Americans are single (so pretty much everyone have a chance to find someone if looking hard enough);
40 % of those singles use online dating services. A latest add-on to the dating service industry is a web site exclusively for isolated farmers, it received more that 10,000 hits a day when the news broke out last year.
It is nice to be a man - there are 86 unmarried men for every 100 unmarried women.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

I think that is about right. I mean not that something 1 hour into the date couldnt ruin it for a guy, but odds are if things stay status quo from there one, it will be as it was at 15 min.

But to be honest, I think that men are not always so good at saying no. So if a woman keeps trying, she might eventually wear him down. Certainly if it is a sexual thing, which it usually is.

Rocketry

6:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if she spends an inordinate amount of time on, or fiddling with, her cell phone, she's history...

8:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a woman- married 18 years i have to say I realized in one second if I wanted to see a guy again. But maybe I have a strong masuline side. I liked my husband right away---I knew he was good in a flash

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home